Friday, April 8, 2011

Noddin my head like ya....

86. Friends that catch your tears. 

87. Living a life under grace.
Meaning that horrible paper that I turned in, the awful quiz I took, and the complete lack of understanding in ethics doesn't really matter... in eternity.

88. Peace.
Surpasses all understanding.
Hecks to the yea....

89. Spring.
I walk and smell the most beautiful sensations. It's right up there with the delight of the morning brewed coffee that makes you think... Bring it day! 

90. Knowing that these moments are nothing in comparison to the greatness of Heaven.
Ok, so somewhere in Romans (8 maybe?), it says this... but seriously, how cool. When times are crappy, we know that the future holds something better and when times are great, we know that the future holds something better. We have a Father who wants to lavish us in love, always and forever. I'll put my hands up for that one... followed with noddin my head like ya!!!! Ahemmm... I mean.... I'm going to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment