Monday, April 18, 2011

Dancing in the Rain

113. Trips with friends. 
I love that I get to actually talk with friends sometimes.

114. SG girlies.
They're such precious gifts to my life. 

115. Roommates.
Seriously.... let me just recap the past 2 minutes:
Steffi: Erin, I have a game you can play.
Erin: What do you want me to get?
Steffi: It's called... army crawl to Steffi's phone, grab it, and army crawl back.
Erin: **army crawls across the floor*

Erin: Its like my Harry Potter song... walks singing.
Lolly: You are soooo weird.... **climbs into laundry basket**

Oh my flip... seriously. I don't know how my life could ever be complete without them.

116. This picture.
I want to dance in the rain, like this woman... except preferably not by myself. Life is so much better with people.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed meeting your girls tonight. :)
    They are precious. I love them.
    I love you and I love living life with you.

    ReplyDelete