Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just a few more hops until Easter... [get it, hops, like bunnies]. :)

117. Potato World
Before you judge, let me explain... My dear roommate, Steffi, pops up and says [in a very excited voice], "GUYS! Look at this! It's the world's gravitational pull... isn't it fascinating?!" {insert giggles here} "No... isn't it cool... it looks like a potato!!"
Reason # 45984205 why I love my roommates.

118. No ethics.
Love the prof, but could seriously do without this class... mostly because I only get about 1/4 of the lecture... at least that makes me 1/4 smarter than before the class, eh?

119. Easter baskets.
For real... what's more exciting than cheesy kid's Easter toys?!?!

120. Tomorrow is Friday [kind of].
I love that despite what America thinks about being biased to "religious holidays," Easter still gives us days off... woot woot.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment