Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catharsis and Laughter

76. Journaling
Being cathartic is soooo healing. You should try it. Right now.

77. Really cute grad announcements.
I don't mean to toot my own horn... but really, they turned out WAY cuter than I thought they would... and maybe it's a little surreal that I'm actually sending this things out...

78. Beautiful sunny days.
I think this is probably like the 10th time I've put this on here as a gift, but each day is different, so each sunny day is a new gift. :)

79. Pepe.
This is mostly for my roommates, because, well, otherwise it's a long story. But this little man has a tendency to brighten the day. in an instant. Kind of like how Superman can save the day. In an instant. Dunnn du da duuuun!

And now, I'm done being a nerd. But because I want to finish this post on an even number...

80. Laugher.
So healing. Really. Go look up a joke or something. :)

Seriously, there is no greater gift than learning to embrace the present...the right now. Some days it's tough, but this has been such an incredible journey for me. And I'm no where close to done. Woot woot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment