Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pigs, Chickens, and Monkeys... Oh MY!

37. Laughter.
I know... I think I was thankful for this way back when... but still thankful for the gift... and it's a gift that changes each time I experience it.

38. Beautiful mornings.
This morning was just incredible... There was something so sweet about waking up and hearing the birds and the feel of the cool air. Plus, I planned ahead... so I got 8 hours of sleep. BAH... :)

39. Contentment. 
It's really a beautiful thing... a mixture of grace, peace, joy, and fulfillment.

40. Friends.
Yup... still thankful for them too. :) I am so amazed that the Lord would put so many great people in my life... I really have no idea why... but I love them all.

41. Flying pigs, chickens, and monkeys...
I mean... who doesn't love a homework break that includes flying animals?! :)


42. Dry Senses of Humor.
If you don't think this is funny... you can stop reading my blog... (haha... get it... if only you could read funny over typing....)


43. Knowing that it's going to rain all night.
Dear tin roof, I love you. Please lull me to sleep with your sweet music while the rain falls.


Mmmm... Goodnight world.

1 comment: