Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another cup 'a joe.... I mean blessings...

51. Panera. 
Usually homework is painful... however, spending the past two days with a coffee in my right and stacks of reading in front of me... surprisingly delightful.
Or maybe it's the people watching... hmmm...

51.5
Yes little Panera boy... please hit on me and tell me how useful my area of study is to this world... it boosts my self esteem, especially when I'm looking for the non-existent jobs online.

52. Sunny evenings at the park.
Nothing brings out the child in ya like a night at the park. Especially with crazy SG girls... oh how I love them...

53. Having one of my best friends be a phone call away again.
I know... tough decision for her... but really... three months is far too long...


54. Learning to trust... again, and again, and again, and again....
This is one of those things where I know I'll look back and laugh at myself for freaking out. But I know... He who is faithful has called me. He has provided in the past and will continue to do so.

Sometimes I don't know what to title these little ramblings... and sometimes I want to title them the same way... because I feel a theme in my gifts.
Friends
Laughter
Coffee (or tea)
The beauty of Creation...

No comments:

Post a Comment