Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been a while...

Well, this week has officially gotten away from me... but still filled with little surprises... 

44. Peppermint Tea
How great it would be to be sitting with my besties drinking this, talking about the day... but even the tea and knowledge of A Greater Friend brings peace and joy to my heart as I sit here typing away...


45. Spring has sprung!
I think my heart skips a beat every time I see a new bud on a tree... I love spring!

46. Cows.
Let me explain.... The grass is turning greener everyday and baby cows and momma cows are out in the fields... its far to precious to see a momma cow and baby cow nuzzling. Judge if you want.

47. Spring break.
No classes. Can I get an Amen?


48. Unexpected moments with friends.
Random sonic dates, sitting in walker doing homework with friends when I least expect it, kitchen chats, random packages in the mail. I live for these moments.


49. Realizing I'm a grown up.
Ok, so this is one of the borderline scary gifts that you're not sure you completely like, but you are almost sure that you do.... you know when you realize that you are independent of your parents and while that's pretty much been the case, being alone is 1/4 terrifying, 1/2 exhilarating, and 1/4 unidentified emotion.

50. Letting go.
You know those things [physically, emotionally, mentally....] that you hold on to and you always think you have let go of them... yet they always linger?! What freedom there is in letting go. For good....

Ah... spring break week, please be good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment