Wednesday, November 16, 2011

 I'm tired... so more light gifts. I figure I should use this season of thankfulness to get back into my blogging... Just because my personality type says I often have unfinished projects doesn't mean I always need them! :)

186. Leaps of Faith.
Some days I make decisions in the hopes that they are for the best... this past week I made one that affects a handful of people... I have to trust... the Lord and myself.

187. Jesus, friend of children.
He really is a friend of children. He speaks to them and they amaze me with their wisdom. I should learn to have the childlike faith and remember that He loves me.

188. A smile.
Smiles are so powerful. I underestimate them.

189. The Library.
Ok, so maybe last month I had to pay a $6 late fee fine, but I had a boatload of books and I only paid $6 to read them. Maybe I should try for no fees. Ha... But I'm a nerd and I love the library.

190. Fuzzy Socks.
I should give them away to Salvation Army... Everyone needs a pair of these puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment