Sunday, May 15, 2011

A whole new world.

147. New Opportunities. 
Hopeful opportunities... that could lead to jobs. Oh gosh... I love when the Lord takes moments that are full of my imperfections and craziness and says, "Oh hey, I'm in control... Let's do this." Beautiful.

148. Jennie's mom.
No, this is not some Stacy's mom rendition... Her mother came and made our little apartment a home...

149. Family.
They bless my life. I love that as I get older, I can relate to them better and build deeper relationships with them.

150. Children.
Here's today's event:
*knock, knock* *opens door* *sees smiling girl*
Me: Hi Lexi.
Lexi: Look what I brought!!! (Pulls out huge Toy Story 3 coloring book)
Jennie and I: Oh fun, let's color!
Lexi smiles... then says, "Oh and can we make cookies for my class?!"
Jennie and I smile at each other... Yes Lexi, that'd be great if that's what you wanna do!
Lexi: Yes!! That's fun!
I love that our only friends in this complex are 8 and 12. My life is great.


151. My SGI girlies.
They threw me a graduation party... They are incredible... Watching them grow has been such a blessing in my life. So proud of them!

I think I'm going to like this whole after graduation thing... not that it's easy, but rather that I know it's where I'm supposed to be... Oh how He provides. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment