Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Even still... I shall sing your praises!

It's finals week. My life is exploding. And things are getting really uncomfortable.

BUT. I have SO much to be thankful for still...

132. Roommates.
They tell funny jokes. They cry. They make fun of you. They play jokes on you. They make secret groups when you freak out that you'll never be friends again. I love them.

133. Hannah Wood.
She's sitting in front of my right now. She's supposed to be writing a paper, but instead we have successfully had heart to heart convos, drank coffee, and of course, not studied for this final.

134. Sunshine.
Two days of it. Yes please.

135. A final that takes 6 minutes.
Need I say more?

136. Library study sessions.
I have been in the library more this week than I've been all semester. Ironically, these little study sessions were quite comical and yet still productive. LOOVE it....

137. Family.
They'll be here Friday. I can't wait.

I could keep going, but I'm supposed to be studying. opps. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment