Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand.

138. Done. Finished. No more.
Well, I do have to finish online American gov... but other than that... finished. weird. I think I like it.

139. Family
I love them so much. They might be the greatest ever.

140. Realizing I don't have a time for the next anticipated transition...
Ok, so maybe I'm not fully convinced this is a gift yet... the unknown is slightly terrifying, BUT... I do know the Lord is faithful and He will and does care for me. I guess this means so long to my dependence on myself. :)

141. Workouts.
Workouts=happy endorphins (and happy people just don't kill their husbands... (Legally Blonde reference)). :) It also means less tears for me.

142. Hope.
No matter what the situation, I have a hope which can never be shaken. On Christ the solid rock I stand.... Praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment