Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Closed Doors

Today joy is not a feeling. It is not the laughter, the smiles, or the radiance of my face. Rather it is the knowledge that one day I will be in His arms. One day Jesus will make everything right. That will be beautiful.

168. Closed Doors. 
You know, I know I will thank you for this one day Lord. I know that somehow this is for the best interest of me and those around me. It is during times like this that I remember that the Lord lead the Israelites out into the wilderness before He lead them to the Promise Land. He was there then, He is here now. Thank you for being near Lord.

169. He cares more than I do.
Today I also remembered that God cares more about the people I love than I do. Humbling. Oh how He cares for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment